Your SPORTSMOBILE will be a 2014 FORD E-350 extended body van, FULLY converted and retrofitted for extended offroad adventures. Below is a breakdown of all of the features included on your adventure vehicle.
- Ford E-350 1 Ton, GVWR 9,500
- Advanced Adapters Atlas II All Gear Driven Transfer Case
- Dynatrac Pro-Roc 60 Front Axle
- Dana 60 Rear Axle
- High Knuckle Front End for Extra Tie Rod Clearance
- Extra Heavy Duty Steering Arm
- Horizontal Drag Link Eliminates Bump Steer
- Spicer 1350 One-Ton Rated Driveline Components
- Your choice of Open, Limited Slip, or Locking Differentials
- Partial Military Wrap Springs Designed Specifically for a Sportsmobile Conversion.
- Front Performance Differentials, ARB.
- Rear Sway Bar & suspension Up-grades, Improve handling and side wind stability
- Full Floating rear end
- On board air, comes with receiver for airing up tires, cleaning filters, running air tools
Length: EB 231.9”
Track Width: (Front/Rear) 70.5” / 70.5”
Height with Penthouse: 94.0”
Wheel Base: 140.3”
Ground Clearance (Van Center): 16.5”
Approach / Departure Angle: 44º / 32º
Towing Capacity: 10,000 lbs.
Turning Circle: 49’ 2” curb to curb
Wheel Travel: (Front) 22” nom. (Sway Bar Disconnected)
Engine: 6.8L V-10
Transmission: 4R100 / Torqshift 5-speed
Transfer Case: Atlas II (3.0 or 3.8:1 gear ratio)
Axle Gear Ratio: 4.10:1 (Towing Package)
Tires/Rims: Cooper ST Maxx LT285/70R17 (33” nom.)
Suspension: Partial Military Wrap Leaf Shackle System
Front Sway Bar: Standard 1.38” Dia. With Quick Disconnect System
Click here to be directed to the Sportsmobile website.